Stay connected wherever you go – start or join a 100-person meeting with crystal-clear, face-to-face video, high quality screen sharing, and instant messaging – for free! Award winning Zoom brings video conferencing, online meetings and group messaging into one easy-to-use application. Zoom is used by over 500,000 customer organizations and is #1 in customer satisfaction.
Zoom 5.4.7 for Windows PC Offline Installer Setup Features
It’s super easy: install the free Zoom app, click on “Host a Meeting” and invite up to 100 people to join
Zoom, the cloud meeting company, unifies mobile collaboration, cloud video conferencing and simple online meetings into one easy-to-use platform. Our solution offers the best video, audio and screen-sharing experience across Windows PC, Mac, iOS, Android and H.323/SIP room systems.
Stay connected wherever you go – start or join a 100-person meeting with crystal-clear, face-to-face video, high quality screen sharing, and instant messaging – for free!
Award winning Zoom brings video conferencing, online meetings and group messaging into one easy-to-use application.
Zoom is used by over 500,000 customer organizations and is #1 in customer satisfaction.
It’s super easy: install the free Zoom app, click on “Host a Meeting” and invite up to 100 people to join!
Features in Android:
- Best Android video meeting quality
- Best Android screen sharing quality
- Screen share directly from your Android device
- Screen share photos, web and Google Drive, Dropbox or Box files
- Send group text, images and audio from mobile and desktop
- Contact availability status
- Easily invite phone, email or company contacts
- Join as interactive participant or view-only webinar attendee
- Works over WiFi, 4G/LTE and 3G networks
- Safe driving mode while on the road
- Connect with anyone on Android, other mobile devices, Windows, Mac, iOS, ZoomPresence, H.323/SIP room systems, and telephones
The Zoom Chrome Extension allows participants to schedule Zoom cloud meetings directly from Google Calendar. With the click of a button, you can start an instant meeting or schedule a future meeting. The meeting URL and information is sent via a Google Calendar invitation so the attendee can join with a single-click. Zoom Chrome Extension allows you to:
- Start an instant meeting
- Schedule a meeting
- Schedule a meeting for other
- Android version updated to 22.214.171.1246
New and enhanced features
- Support for Apple Silicon processors
- Zoom desktop client will better support computers with ARM CPUs. A separate installer is available for download in the Zoom Download Center.
- Enhanced cloud contact integration for chat/call features
- Contacts imported through the contact integration can now be easily added as a Zoom contact. Once approved as a Zoom contact, you will have the ability to call or meet with them and see their Zoom status.
- Enhanced nonverbal feedback and reactions
- Nonverbal feedback options are moved to the Reactions button, and all reactions will be shown in the corner of the participants’ video. The host will see each participant’s reactions in the participant list, as well as the aggregate numbers of each reaction at the bottom of the list.
- Raise hand for host and co-host
- Hosts and co-hosts can utilize the raise hand feature along with meeting participants and webinar attendees.
- Poll reports available during live session
- The meeting or webinar host will now have the option to download the full poll results when the poll has ended during the live session, rather than waiting until the meeting or webinar has ended. This will launch their browser and begin the download of the CSV poll report.
- Improved grouping of security options when scheduling
- The “Only authenticated users can join” option is now located in the Security section of the scheduling window, grouping it with Passcode and Waiting Room options to allow for easier selection and use of security features.
- Support for text messaging (SMS and MMS)
- Users with Zoom Phone Pro licenses can use their assigned direct phone numbers to send or receive text messages (SMS and MMS). See our text messaging FAQ for more information.
- Enhancements for call queues with call monitoring
- If call monitoring is enabled for a call queue, members and supervisors can easily monitor their queues and use call monitoring features.
- Call end chime
- Users will hear a chime and see a notification when a call ends abruptly, typically from poor network connection or the other caller ending the call.
- Launch an external app or a URL for incoming calls
- Users can configure Zoom Phone to launch a specific app or URL when receiving a call. They can pass additional parameters to the app or website with % arguments; for example, name and caller ID.
- Minor bug fixes
- Security enhancements
Zoom Full Offline Installer Technical Setup Details
- SOFTWARE FULL NAME: Zoom Cloud Meetings Offline Installer for Windows PC
- SETUP FILE NAME:ZoomInstaller-5.4.7.exe
- FULL SETUP SIZE: 14 MB
- SETUP TYPE: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- COMPATIBILITY ARCHITECTURE: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- DEVELOPERS: Zoom Inc.
System Requirements for Zoom Cloud Meetings Offline Installer Setup
- OPERATING SYSTEM: WINDOWS 7 | 8 | 10 | XP | VISTA
- MEMORY (RAM): 1 GB RAM Needed
- HARD DISK SPACE: 180 MB Hard Disk Space Needed
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz or faster
Download Zoom Cloud Meetings Offline Installer Setup for Windows 7 | 8 | 10 | 11
You can get latest Zoom Cloud Meetings 5.4.7 full version Offline installer right now by clicking the download button given below. This is the full offline installer and standalone setup for Zoom Cloud Meetings, specifically for Windows PC.
Note that this Zoom Cloud Meetings Full Offline Installer Setup is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows versions and will work with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10.