Microsoft Download Manager (MDM) For Windows Overview
When it comes to downloading files, there are lots of options that come with the list. Ranging from Internet Download Manager (IDM) to Free Download Manager (FDM), there are many download managers available on the hand. If you are looking for an alternative to Internet Download Manager (IDM) or Free Download Manager (FDM), Microsoft Download Manager (MDM) is a name to consider.
Microsoft Download Manager For Windows PC
Officially from Microsoft, Microsoft Download Manager (MDM) enables the users to download files from the internet effortlessly. The software, just like many other best download managers, is reliable, fast and a quick way to manage and download the files from supporting Microsoft Web sites. It also makes downloading the large files like heavy documents, multimedia files quick and reliable.
It also offers the easy to use interface and number of other features that make it one of the best Download Managers available in the market. There is also a support for the different languages so that every user, from every region can get benefited from the services of Microsoft Download Manager (MDM).
The MDM, just like Internet Download Manager displays the status of current downloads and enables the users to suspend active downloads or resume the downloads that have been paused for some reason. Not only this, the Microsoft Download Manager also allows the users to organize and manage the active downloads and view important information like the size of the file, location, status of the downloads.
Moreover, it can allow the users to download any kind of file from the internet that interests them, however, the only drawback that comes with the Microsoft Download Manager is that this software cannot help the users to download copyrighted files.
So, if you are looking to get the basic services from the download manager, then Microsoft Download Manager is the best option that you can get for your Windows 7, 8 and 10.
Microsoft Download Manager (MDM) For Windows Features
The features that make Microsoft Download Manager distinct from other downloading managers include:
- Speedy Download– Microsoft Download Manager Offers faster downloads for your data and time optimization.
- Easy to Use – excellent graphics and user-friendly interface, allowing everyone to use it easily without any hassle.
- Pause and Resume Capability – Pausing and resuming features lets the users download their preferred files and stop them whenever they want.
- Schedule Downloads – Downloads can be added to the queue if you don’t want the files to be downloaded right away. This is a very useful feature to run downloads when the computer is idle.
- Multilingual Support – For most of the languages including Chinese, Bulgarian, Arabic, Danish, Turkish and much more.
Microsoft Download Manager (MDM) For Windows Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Microsoft Download Manager (MDM) For Windows
- Setup File Name: MSDownloadManager.msi
- Full Setup Size: 1.5 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Developers: Microsoft Inc.
System Requirements for Microsoft Download Manager (MDM) For Windows
Before you start downloading Microsoft Download Manager (MDM) For Windows, make sure your PC / Laptop meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 256 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of Storage Space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Download Microsoft Download Manager for Windows PC
Click on links given below to start downloading Microsoft Download Manager (MDM) For Windows. This is a full offline installer and standalone setup for Microsoft Download Manager (MDM) For Windows.Microsoft Download Manager
This installer setup is compatible with both 32 bit (x86) and 64 bit (x64) Windows versions and will work with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10.