Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2.1 Full Offline Installer Overview
Since the technology and networking systems continue to grow in complexity, new educational tools and curricula are needed for the students so that they can learn the new techniques and basics involved in ICTs. For this, Cisco Packet Tracer has been introduced in the market that allows the students to experiment with the network behavior and learn something new. Packet Tracer provides visualization, simulation, collaboration, assessment, and authoring. It also facilitates new teaching and learning capabilities of the new technology concepts. That means this software could be a handy tool for someone who is interested in learning computer networking.
Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2.1 Full for Windows PC Offline Installer Setup Features
Cisco Packet Tracer is software from Cisco Network Academy that has the main purpose of simulating a network without having any physical network. The software comes with a multitude of features, as mentioned briefly in the above section. The key features of this software include:
- DRAG & DROP INTERFACE The software comes with a drag and drop interface that makes it really easy to use.
- HIGHLY EFFECTIVE The interface of this software makes it highly effective for both students and teachers while configuring complex networks.
- TWO WORKSPACES Cisco Packet Tracer has two workspaces for you all – Logical and Physical.
- LOGICAL WORKSPACE The logical workspace allows users to build logical network topologies by placing, connecting, and clustering virtual network devices.
- PHYSICAL WORKSPACE The physical workspace provides a graphical physical dimension of the logical network, giving a sense of scale and placement in how network devices work.
- TWO OPERATING MODES The Cisco Packer Tracer works on two different operating modes – real-time mode and simulation mode.
- MULTI USER FUNCTIONALITY this peer-to-peer mode offers collaborative construction of virtual networks over a real network. It also enables compatible interactions for social learning and competition.
- TUTORIALS The software includes various step-by-step tutorials that allow novice users to familiarize with the basic concepts and features of the product.
- ACTIVITY WIZARDS Activity Wizard allows users to author their own learning activities by setting up scenarios using instructional text and creating initial and final network topologies and pre-defined packets.
Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2.1 Full Offline Installer Technical Setup Details
- SOFTWARE FULL NAME: Cisco Packet Tracer for Windows PC
- SETUP FILE NAME: PacketTracer721_64bit_setup.exe
- FULL SETUP SIZE: 198 MB
- SETUP TYPE: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- COMPATIBILITY ARCHITECTURE: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- DEVELOPERS: Cisco System, Inc.
System Requirements For Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2.1 Full Offline Installer Setup
- OPERATING SYSTEM: WINDOWS 7 | 8 | 10 | XP | VISTA
- MEMORY (RAM): 2 GB RAM Needed
- HARD DISK SPACE: 1.4GB Hard Disk Space Needed
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz or faster
Download Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2.1 Full Offline Installer Setup For Windows 7 | 8 | 10 | 11
Click on links given below to start downloading Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2.1 Full Offline Installer Setup. This is a full offline installer and standalone setup for Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2.1 Full Offline Installer.Packet Tracer 7.2.1 for Windows 64 bit.zip Packet Tracer 7.2.1 for Windows 32 bit.zip
This Cisco Packet Tracer 7.2.1 Full Offline Installer setup is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows versions and will work with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10.
1 CommentAdd a Comment
i want to use offline version for pockect tracer