Google Chrome Web Browser Offline Installer Setup for Windows Computer Overview
Although there are tons of browsing software available online for internet surfing, but there are quite a few of them that offers a wealth of features and complete browsing experience for the users. Can you name any? Yep. We have got your name – Google Chrome. As its name suggests, Google Chrome is an official Browsing Software from Google that comes with a number of pleasing features.
Why Google Chrome is Fastest Windows Web Browser?
From its innovative user interface to its smooth browsing experience, Google Chrome has been serving millions of people all across the globe since the time of its evolution. Although at its time of launch, it didn’t offer much plugins and extension just like Firefox, it still managed to get to the computers and even smartphones of the people to fulfill their internet surfing needs.
By the time, it has reached to this position where we can call it one of the popular browsers for PC, thanks to some excellent features including fast speed, great and simple user interface and secure browsing along with the leading support for new Web-code standards. Not only this, privacy, customization, and optimization are also some of the great features that Google Chrome for PC sports.
Google Chrome Offline Installer Setup Has Built in PDF Reader Support
Furthermore, the Google Chrome was also the first Browser to offer the built-in PDF and Adobe Flash support, allowing the users to freely open PDF files and play videos that require Flash. Regardless to say, this flash update and PDF support is not less than a blessing avoiding the need of installing additional Adobe reader and flash plugins for the specific web content.
Not only this, the Google Chrome has also got the syncing option that allows the users to sync their important data like history, bookmarks and more not only to their desktops but also to their smartphones. Moreover, there is also a healthy supply of Chrome Extensions allowing the users to enhance their browsing experiences.
Performance is a most prominent feature of the Google Chrome, allowing the users to perform their browsing fast without any hassle. It also uses the multi-threading technology that allows only a tab to crash instead of a whole web browser if a page crashes.
So Google Chrome sets the new standards for every browser to follow. If you haven’t used it on your Windows, it is a high time to give it a try.
Google Chrome Offline Installer Setup Features for Windows Computer
As mentioned above, Google Chrome offers a wealth of features that made it one of the most popular browsers acquiring the largest share of global internet usage. These features include:
- Fast Browsing – Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way. From the quick startup on the desktop to running most complex web pages, Google Chrome is lightning fast.
- Clean and Simple User Interface – Google Chrome offers the clean and streamlined window allowing the users to navigate and surf quickly and easily without getting stuck into any hassle.
- Top Notch Security – Google Chrome is designed to offer the top-notch online security and safety to the users with the built-in malware and phishing protection.
- Next Level Privacy – The privacy of the users is a top priority of Google Chrome. It allows the users to control the privacy options and the information they share online.
- Loads of Customization Options – the Google Chrome offers tons of customization options including the extensions, plugins, themes, tweaking the settings and much more.
- Syncing – It also allows the users to sync their bookmarks, history, settings and everything by just signing in to their Google account.
Google Chrome Offline Installer Setup For Windows Computer Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Google Chrome Web Browser
- Setup File Name: Google_Chrome_Offline_Installer_Setup_64_32bit.zip
- Full Setup Size: 50 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Developers: Google Inc.
System Requirements for Google Chrome Offline Installer Windows Setup 32 / 64 bit
Before you start downloading Google Chrome, make sure your Windows PC / Laptop meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of Disk Storage Space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Download Google Chrome Offline Installer Setup 69.0.3497.92 for Windows Computer
Click on links given below to start downloading Google Chrome. This is full offline installer and standalone setup for Google Chrome.Get Google Chrome Offline Setup
Download web installer: Google Chrome Web 32-bit | Google Chrome 64-bit | Freeware | Auto Update Supported
Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer 32-bit | 48.6 MB
Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer 64-bit | 49.1 MB
And if you want to download Google Chrome directly from Google’s own servers. You can follow this link.
This installer setup is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows versions and will work with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10.