Windows Movie Maker 12 Offline Installer Setup Overview
When it comes to turning your photos into slideshows and editing your videos for making a great movie, there are quite a lot of options for you available on the Windows Store. However, not all the options offer the features that are coupled with the Windows Live Essentials Movie Maker 12, which comes with the official Microsoft’s bundled suite – Windows Live Essentials.
Microsoft Windows Movie Maker 12 Final
Just like Microsoft Office Suite App, Windows Live Essentials comes with a variety of software embedded inside including this promising Movie Maker that makes making the movie a piece of the pie. It is actually the functional freeware that is aimed at the casual consumer crowd. The app is used to turn the photos into the slideshows and the video clips into the videos and was available for the Windows 7 only. However, this Final Offline Setup is available for Windows 7, 8 and 10 as well, so that the users cannot miss the next level movie making the experience on their desktop.
The app is really easy to use and install. However, if you don’t want to get the other apps within the suite installed, you need to uncheck the respective boxes. As Microsoft always focuses on the user convenience, this Windows Live Essentials Movie Maker 12 comes with the clean and decent interface, just like the Microsoft Office suite. All the actions and menus of the Movie Maker have tucked inside the visual ribbon above, that makes it easy for the users to perform their functions.
Making a movie with this Movie Maker is really simple. All you need is to start dragging your pictures or video clips into the storyboard and click the AutoMovie button to get all the things compiled. This smart AutoMovie button automatically populates the movie with a title, random transitions and pan and zoom effects that you can change manually if you want that customized. This feature is really handy and effective for the users who have limited time period.
Not only this, the Movie Maker also comes with the tons of amazing features including the video / audio-editing features, the sharing and publishing features and much more. So if you want to create a movie fast, Windows Live Essentials Movie Maker 12 is the best thing to have.
Windows Movie Maker 12 Features
Windows Live Essentials Movie Maker 12 is a handy tool for making and editing movies fast effortlessly. The software comes with the tons of additional features including:
- Simplified Interface – Windows Live Essentials Movie Maker 12 comes with a simplified interface. You get all the options gathered under the visual ribbon, just like in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- AutoMovie Feature – The best part of the Windows Live Essentials Movie Maker 12 is that it comes with the AutoMovie Feature that makes making movie easy and time effective, without any hassle.
- Basic Video Editing Features – This Movie Maker from Microsoft comes with the basic video editing features as well including cutting, trimming and splitting video clips, adding audio files and pictures.
- Seven AutoMovie Themes Option – Choose from the variety of AutoMovie theme options including the Default, Cinematic, Fade, Contemporary, Zoom, Pan, Sepia and Black and White.
- New Stabilization Choice – This feature is available for Windows 8 or 8.1 where you can speed up and slow-mo your videos for making your videos fun and extraordinarily unique.
- Video Fixes Feature – This feature offers tons of Instagram-like-Filter Effects for you to make your video and slideshows more beautiful and enhanced.
Windows Movie Maker 12 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Windows Live Essentials Movie Maker 12
- Setup File Name: wlsetup-all_2011.exe / wlsetup-all_2012.exe
- Full Setup Size: 156 MB / 131 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Developers: Microsoft Corporation
System Requirements for Windows Movie Maker 12
Before you start downloading Windows Live Essentials Movie Maker 12, make sure your PC / Laptop meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of Storage Space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Download Windows Movie Maker 12 Offline Installer
Click on links given below to start downloading Windows Live Essentials Movie Maker 12. This is a full offline installer and standalone setup for Windows Live Essentials Movie Maker 12.Download Windows Movie Maker 2012 Download Windows Movie Maker 2011
This offline installer setup of Windows Movie Maker is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows versions and will work with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10. Windows Live Essentials 2012 was discontinued by Microsoft on January 11, 2017, however, you can get the final version of the offline installers from above mentioned links.