MSI Afterburner 4.63 Setup Full Offline Installer Overview
MSI Afterburner is the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards.
It provides an incredibly detailed overview of your hardware and comes with some additional features such as customizing fan profiles, benchmarking and video recording.
MSI Afterburner is available completely free of charge and can be used with graphics cards from all brands on your Windows PC.
MSI Afterburner Full for Windows PC Offline Installer Setup Features
Exploring and exceeding the limits of your graphics card might sound scary, MSI Afterburner makes it easier than you think. MSI Afterburner Overclocking tools provide easy and precise access to your graphics card settings.
While increasing your GPU’s clock frequency and voltage, the fan speed control will enable you to find the perfect balance between performance and temperature from your Windows PC.
The latest version of MSI Afterburner features OC Scanner for RTX 20 series graphics cards. OC Scanner is an automated function that will find the highest stable overclock settings for your card.
- EASY INSTALLATION Installing MSI Afterburner is pretty easy. It saves you a lot of time that you can utilize in a better cause.
- NO TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED The best thing about the MSI Afterburner is that it does not require any technical knowledge. Whether you are a beginner or a novice in technical terms, MSI has you covered.
- BEAUTIFUL INTERFACE In addition to that, MSI Afterburner offers a beautiful interface that enhances your productivity and experience at the same time.
- PRE-CONFIGURED COMPONENTS Yep, you have got all the components pre-configured with MSI Afterburner. You do not need to configure them manually.
- AWESOME SUPPORT In addition to the excellent services, MSI Afterburner offers awesome support. The friendly and cooperative team is very responsive and answers to your queries within a matter of seconds so you can get started with your work on the go.
- ONE CLICK INSTALLATION Installing MSI Afterburner is just a matter of one click. You don’t need to spend hours installing a LAMP Stack, Thanks to MSI Afterburner Setup.
- SAY GOODBYE TO HASSLE MSI Afterburner product containers are hassle-free. All the applications are also available as VM, hence really easy to migrate.
- AFFORDABLE PACKAGES Moreover, the MSI Afterburner offers affordable and a wide range of packages that you can choose according to your needs and preferences.
- LATEST UPDATES You don’t need to worry about using the old version of the Afterburner anymore. MSI offers automatic updates for the Afterburner so that you can experience the newer and better MSI Afterburner every time for your business.
MSI Afterburner Full Offline Installer Technical Setup Details
- SOFTWARE FULL NAME: MSI Afterburner Setup Installer for Windows PC
- SETUP FILE NAME:MSIAfterburnerSetup463Beta4.exe
- FULL SETUP SIZE: 51.8 MB
- SETUP TYPE: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- COMPATIBILITY ARCHITECTURE: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- DEVELOPERS: MSI Inc.
System Requirements For MSI Afterburner Full Offline Installer Setup
- OPERATING SYSTEM: WINDOWS 7 | 8 | 10 | XP | VISTA
- MEMORY (RAM): 2 GB RAM Needed
- HARD DISK SPACE: 180 MB Hard Disk Space Needed
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz or faster
Download MSI Afterburner Setup Full Offline Installer Setup For Windows 7 | 8 | 10 | 11
Click on links given below to start downloading MSI Afterburner Full Offline Installer Setup. This is a full offline installer and standalone setup for MSI Afterburner Full Offline Installer.
Windows 64 Bit Installer
This MSI Afterburner Full Offline Installer setup is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows versions and will work with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10.