EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional 12 Overview
Data is considered to be more valuable asset than computer system or hardware itself. It is because hardware can always be replaced. But data collected in years, can not be constructed once again, and must be recovered. In today’s post, we will tell you how to recover deleted documents, images and video files in Windows 7, 8, 10, using EaseUS Data Recovery Professional 12 Software.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional 12 Offline Installer Setup Features
EaseUS is the ultimate data recovery program which can recover, deleted, formatted or lost data from your system’s drive or flash drive, very easily and quickly.
1. ALL FILES EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard can recover all types of files including Office documents, photo, video, emails and more.
2. SUPPORT It comes with support for nearly all windows versions. Windows XP, 7, 8, Vista, 10, Windows Server 2012, 2003, 2016, 2008.
3. FILE SYSTEMS It supports FAT 12, FAT 16, FAT 32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ext2, ext3, HFS+, ReFS.
4. SAFE & HASSLE FREE EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard provides very safe environment for data recovery. It recovers lost or deleted files completely safe from various data loss scenarios without overwriting the original data.
5. RECOVER UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF DATA The pro version allows to recover unlimited amount of data.
6. PREVIEW You can check the preview of all kinds of files before recovery. It would help you to select the files to recover.
7. ALL STORAGE You can easily undelete files from hard drive, memory card, USB, digital camera, mobile devices and other storage media.
8. FORMATTED RECOVERY EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard has the feature to perform formatted recovery and recover files. It includes formatted hard drive, formatted memory card, usb or external drive etc.
9. LOST PARTITION RECOVERY You can even get back your files from missing partition. Both local hard drives and removable drives are supported.
10. HARD DISK DAMAGE There can be multiple reasons of hard disk failure. Bad power supply or virus attack etc. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard can assist you and offer reliable solution.
11. OS CRASH RECOVERY You can even recover files from crashed windows operating system.
12. RAW PARTITION It is possible to restore data from inaccessible raw partition or disk.
How to Recover Deleted Documents, Images & Video Files in Windows 7, 8 10?
It is not a big deal to recover deleted documents, images and video files in Windows 7, 8, 10. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional 12.0 makes it just a matter of steps. Lets go assuming that you have installed EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.
First, you will have to select a location to start finding data from. Launch the program and select this location.
Secondly, start the scanning. This initial scan would be quick. EaseUS data recovery wizard’s quick scan will list all files in the selected location that were simply deleted or emptied from the Recycle Bin.
In third step, EaseUS data recovery wizard would perform deep scan. It will start automatically after quick scan. Instead of just scanning file directory, it would thoroughly search the entire data field of storage device, and find a lot of more lost files. It would take longer time to complete.
Now comes the fourth and last step. EaseUS data recovery wizard would allow you to preview all the files found in scan. You can filter by file type or location. After selecting the files you wish to recover, you will hit the recover button. It would ask you where to save the lost files. Beware not to save them on the same partition they were lost from. For example, if you are recovering data from C drive, do not store it back to C drive. Use any other drive.
NOTE: Please make sure not to make any changes to your computer and your drive, from where you need to recover your data. Do not install Data Recovery or any other software into the drive, from where you have lost your data and you want to recover it. For instance your data was lost from a folder in C Drive and you have to install Data Recovery software, you must install that into D Drive, so that your data may not be overwritten and chances of 100% data recovery will be less.
There will be three types of marked files, which are as follows.
1. More Lost Files (RAW) These are the files which do not have their original names or directories. They will be assigned a new name. You have to check these files manually to rename and organize them.
2. Special Lost Files Most useful files are found in this option. These may be your PDF files, photos, videos or office files.
3. Deleted Folders/Files The folders or files which have been deleted or emptied from Recycle Bin fall under this category.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro 12 Offline Installer Technical Setup Details
- SOFTWARE FULL NAME: EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional 12.0 for Windows PC
- SETUP FILE NAME: drw_setup.exe
- FULL SETUP SIZE: 40 MB
- SETUP TYPE: Offline Installer/ Full Standalone Setup
- COMPATIBILITY ARCHITECTURE: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- DEVELOPERS: EaseUS Inc.
System Requirements For EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional 12 Offline Installer Setup
- OPERATING SYSTEM: WINDOWS 7 | 8 | 10 | XP | VISTA
- MEMORY (RAM): 1.0 GB RAM Needed
- HARD DISK SPACE: 250 MB Hard Disk Space Needed
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz or faster
Download EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro Offline Installer Setup For Windows 7 | 8 | 10
Click on links given below to start downloading EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Full Offline Installer Setup. This is a full offline installer and standalone setup for EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Full Offline Installer.Download Data Recovery Wizard Pro
This EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Full Offline Installer setup is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows versions and will work with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10. You might be required to purchase the software license from their respective developer, in case of trial windows software versions.