VLC Media Player Software Offline Setup for Windows PC Overview
Are you looking to play video or any movie on your PC or Laptop that it doesn’t support? Do you get irritated by converting your video in the format so that you can play on your PC without any hassle? Do you need a decent video player that can allow you to play your videos without any interruption? If so, you ought to get VLC Media Player that is not just a software or any other normal video player, but literally a life-saver. Overall, it is more than a video player.
What is VLC Media Player and How it Works on Computer?
Since the time of its evolution, the VLC has become one of the best video player software for a variety of good reasons. The first one being, it is completely free and you can get this video player on any Windows including 7, 8, 10 for the smooth video playing experience. In addition to its free of cost price tag, VLC also supports a number of file formats without any need to download additional plugins or codecs. It can also optimize video and audio playback for your chosen device along with the streaming capability and a fortune of other features.
The DivX streaming feature of VLC allows the users to play and enjoy the video as they are downloading. This means, you don’t have to wait for hours for a video to get downloaded, instead you can watch it all along its downloading process. Moreover, this feature is also very useful for the users as it allows them to watch the video in the beginning so that they can decide whether the video is worth downloading in full. This also helps you to save your data for the longer run.
In addition to that, the VLC player also supports to play zipped files without any need for unpacking them. Further, you can also increase the volume of the video up to 200% for your enhanced video playing experience.
These all features makes VLC an ideal video player for your PC.
VLC Media Player Offline Installer Setup Software For Windows PC Features
Overall, VLC is a versatile video player offerings tons of amazing features including:
- Wide range of Format Support – VLC media player can play almost all kind of media files including MPEG, AVI, MP4, AAC etc.
- Highly Customizable – It offers an array of customizing options allowing the users to tweak their videos and audios according to their needs.
- It is Blazing Fast – It plays your any kind of video without getting stuck or unresponsive.
- It Does Everything without Spyware – unnecessary ads or spyware are not at all included in this video player that you can get a lot in other video or media playing software.
- Decent Standard Interface – Although the standard interface of this video player isn’t stylish, but it is decent overall and offers easy to use controls and functions for the users for a smooth experience.
- Expandable via Plugins – the expandable plugins not only adds extra features to the player but also offers integration with other programs and streaming services
VLC Media Player Offline Installer Setup for Windows Computer Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: VLC Media Player 3.0.16
- Setup File Name: vlc-3.0.16-win32-64.exe
- Full Setup Size: 40 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Developers: Video LAN
System Requirements for VLC Media Player Windows PC Offline Installer
Before you start downloading VLC Media Player, make sure your PC / Laptop meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of Disk Storage Space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Download Latest VLC Media Player Video Software Offline Installer Setup for Windows 10
Click on links given below to start downloading VLC Media Player for Windows Computer. This is a full offline installer and standalone setup for VLC Media Player.
This installer setup is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows versions and will work with Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / 8.1 and Windows 10. You might be required to purchase the software license from their respective developer, in case of trial windows software versions.