Because Xbox uses the technology used in DirectX, the term Xbox derives from DirectX interestingly. DirectX’s default version is different in every Windows update despite the fact that DirectX comes pre-installed and included in all Windows releases such as Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
you’ll enjoy every bit of DirectX’s new versions if you’re a hardcore gamer or gaming enthusiast. Just upgrade the DirectX to the new version and see for yourself the difference if you’re already using Windows 7.
DirectX Latest 2023 Free Download DXDiag v9, 10, 11, 12
The same is true for Windows Vista, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Do remember that DirectX 12 comes from Microsoft Update, directly since it has no stand-alone manual configuration and can be downloaded separately.
Automatic Windows Updates will be allowed if it is disabled earlier, so you can keep the DirectX edition updated. This will ensure that your DirectX 12 is up to date on Windows 10.
The online update can download the correct and new version of DirectX to your Windows device automatically. In case you have issues with downloading DirectX such as missing DLLs, it can also be helpful in that. You can visit GetPCApps.com to find out more essential software for Windows.
On top of the current version, you can easily download and update the software, and all will be well.
DirectX Full for Windows PC Offline Installer Setup Features
DirectX Full Setup offers a wide range of features no matter if you require it as a gamer or for work purposes, it will benefit you equally in both needs. The DirectX full Setup offers you:
- EASY INSTALLATION Installing DirectX Full Setup is pretty easy. It saves you a lot of time that you can utilize in a better cause.
- NO TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED The best thing about the DirectX Full Setup is that it does not require any technical knowledge. Whether you are a beginner or a novice in technical terms, DirectX Setup has you covered.
- BEAUTIFUL INTERFACE In addition to that, DirectX Full Setup offers a beautiful interface that enhances your productivity and experience at the same time.
- PRE-CONFIGURED COMPONENTS Yep, you have got all the components pre-configured with DirectX Full Setup. You do not need to configure them manually.
- AWESOME SUPPORT In addition to the excellent services, DirectX Full Setup offers awesome support. The friendly and cooperative team is very responsive and answers to your queries within a matter of seconds so you can get started with your work on the go.
- ONE CLICK INSTALLATION Installing DirectX Full Setup is just a matter of one click. You don’t need to spend hours installing a LAMP Stack, Thanks to DirectX Full Setup.
- SAY GOODBYE TO HASSLE DirectX product containers are hassle-free. All the applications are also available as VM, hence really easy to migrate.
- AFFORDABLE PACKAGES Moreover, the DirectX Full Setup offers affordable and a wide range of packages that you can choose according to your needs and preferences.
- LATEST UPDATES You don’t need to worry about using the old version of DirectX anymore. Its developers offer automatic updates for the DirectX so that you can experience the newer and better DirectX version every time for your business.
DirectX Full Offline Installer Technical Setup Details
- SOFTWARE FULL NAME: DirectX Latest Download Setup Installer for Windows PC
- SETUP TYPE: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- COMPATIBILITY ARCHITECTURE: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- DEVELOPERS: Microsoft Corporation
System Requirements For DirectX Full Offline Installer Setup
- OPERATING SYSTEM: WINDOWS 7 | 8 | 10 | XP | VISTA
- MEMORY (RAM): 2 GB RAM Needed
- HARD DISK SPACE: 250 MB Hard Disk Space Needed
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz or faster
From Windows 8 onwards, Microsoft is not distributing DirectX separately. If you want to update DirectX, you will need to enable Windows Updates.
For Windows 10 (DirectX 12)
DirectX 12 does not have any manual standalone setup which can be downloaded separately. It comes directly from Microsoft Update. So if you want to keep your DirectX version updated, you should enable automatic Windows Updates if disabled earlier. This will make sure that your DirectX 12 on Windows 10 is up to date. Tip: You can enable or disable Windows Update using the command line.
The same procedure applies for Windows 8 (DirectX 11.1) and Windows 8.1 (DirectX 11.2)
For Windows 7 (DirectX 11)
If you are using Windows 7, you can download the DirectX 11 update for Windows 7 from here:
For Windows Vista (DirectX 10)
I have not been able to find the direct download link for DirectX 10 but there are forks of DirectX 10 available for download. You can download these to upgrade your Windows XP to DirectX 10 but these are not recommended. That’s why I’m only listing their names and not the download links. You can search Google for the actual download files:
- DirectX 10 For XP By LWGame
- DirectX 10 For XP By KM-Software
For Windows XP (DirectX 9)
If you are using earlier versions of Windows like Windows Vista and Windows XP, you may download some DirectX versions given below (Offline installers):
The web installer will automatically download the right and the latest version of DirectX for your Windows computer. It can also be useful in case you are having problems with the DirectX installation like missing DLLs etc. You can just download and install the setup on top of the existing installation and everything will be ok.
This DirectX Full Offline Installer setup is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows versions and will work with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10.