WEBP Codec for Windows Full Offline Installer Overview
By using WIC, the WebP Codec by Google enables you to view WebP files among your applications. To provide WebP support for Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. WebP image file format offers great compression and results in small size of images as compared with JPG and PNG image file format. WebP is a next-generation image format that is used by modern websites to offer faster loading of web pages.
Also Read: Best WebP Image Editors for Windows
WebP Codec implements the interface defined by the Windows Imaging Component. WebP WIC codec for Windows by Google is basically a codec that has a built-in libwebp library.
For images on the web, WebP Codec for Windows is an image format that provides lossy and lossless compression. By doing so it makes possible of viewing WebP files or their thumbnails in Windows Explorer and in Windows Photo Viewer on Windows 10, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
Not only that it supports WebP in other programs as well that use the Windows Imaging Component. The WebP Codec by Google for Windows setup currently only includes the decoder.
WEBP Codec for Windows PC Offline Installer Setup Features
WebP Codec offers a wide range of features for bloggers and business owners so that they can enjoy blogging and earn to its fullest. It offers you:
- EASY INSTALLATION Installing WebP Codec by Google is pretty easy. It saves you a lot of time that you can utilize in a better cause.
- NO TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED The best thing about the WebP Codec is that it does not require any technical knowledge. Whether you are a beginner or a novice in technical terms, Google has you covered.
- BEAUTIFUL INTERFACE In addition to that, WebP Codec for Windows offers a beautiful interface that enhances your productivity and experience at the same time.
- PRE-CONFIGURED COMPONENTS Yep, you have got all the components pre-configured with WebP Codec by Google. You do not need to configure them manually.
- AWESOME SUPPORT In addition to the excellent services, WebP Codec by Google offers awesome support. The friendly and cooperative team is very responsive and answers to your queries within a matter of seconds so you can get started with your work on the go.
- ONE CLICK INSTALLATION Installing WebP Codec is just a matter of one click. You don’t need to spend hours installing a LAMP Stack, Thanks to BitNami WP Stack.
- SAY GOODBYE TO HASSLE WebP Codec product containers are hassle-free. All the applications are also available as VM, hence really easy to migrate.
- AFFORDABLE PACKAGES Moreover, the WebP Codec offers affordable and a wide range of packages that you can choose according to your needs and preferences.
- LATEST UPDATES You don’t need to worry about using the old version of WebP Codec anymore. Google offers automatic updates for the WebP Codec so that you can experience the newer and better WebP Codec for Windows every time for your business.
WEBP Codec for Windows Full Offline Installer Technical Setup Details
- SOFTWARE FULL NAME: WebP Codec by Google Installer for Windows PC
- SETUP FILE NAME: WebpCodecSetup.exe
- FULL SETUP SIZE: 4.9 MB
- SETUP TYPE: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- COMPATIBILITY ARCHITECTURE: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- DEVELOPERS: Google
System Requirements For WEBP Codec Full Offline Installer Setup
- OPERATING SYSTEM: WINDOWS 7 | 8 | 10 | XP | VISTA
- MEMORY (RAM): 2 GB RAM Needed
- HARD DISK SPACE: 100 MB Hard Disk Space Needed
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz or faster
Download WEBP Codec Free Download Setup For Windows 7 | 8 | 10
Click on links given below to start downloading WebP Codec Full Offline Installer Setup. This is a full offline installer and standalone setup for WebP Codec by Google Full Offline Installer.
This WebP Codec by Google Full Offline Installer setup is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows versions and will work with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10.