Virtualbox Full Offline Setup Overview
Virtualisation tools have become significantly important in today’s industry. Even non-technical end user, sometimes need them. In this post, we will talk about Oracle VM VirtualBox, which is an industrial-strength open source virtualisation tool.
Virtualbox Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Software [v6.0][64 Bit] Offline Installer for Windows PC Features
Oracle VM VirtualBox is a great virtualisation tool, which makes it easy to create virtual machines (VMs). Virtual machines are like simulated computers that run on your PC in the way they are separate systems. This powerful capability has a lot of different applications.
May be you want a closer look at Windows 10 before upgrade. You can install Microsoft’s latest in a VM, then access it in a window on your XP or Vista desktop. May be you have installed but your favorite app is not working because of compatibility issues with Windows 10. Just make Windows XP VM and you might be able to run it again.
Virtual box is also good tool for security and is the best solution. When you download and test any app in VM and it turns out to be malware, your system would still be safe. It is the best solution if you want to try out any operating system.
1. OPERATING SYSTEMS You can install Google Chrome OS, all the mainstream Linux variants (2.4 and 2.6), OpenBSD, OS/2, ReactOS, SkyOS, DOS, and just about every version of Windows there’s ever been.
2. USER INTERFACE There is greatly improved Hi DPI and scaling support, including better detection and per-machine configuration. Moreover, you receive a new file manager which enables user to control the guest file system and copy files between host and guest.
3. GOOD GRAPHICS There is 3D graphics support for Windows guests, and VMSVGA 3D graphics device emulation on Linux and Solaris guests.
4. SOUND Moreover, there is support for surround speaker.
5. HYPER-V Oracle VM VirtualBox supports using Hyper-V as the fallback execution core on Windows host. Purpose is to avoid inability to run VMs at the price of reduced performance.
6. ORACLE CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE There is implemented support for exporting a virtual machine to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
Virtualbox Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Software [v6.0][64 Bit] Full Offline Installer Technical Setup Details
- SOFTWARE FULL NAME: Virtualbox for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- SETUP FILE NAME: VirtualBox-6.0.0-127566-Win.exe
- FULL SETUP SIZE: 203 MB
- SETUP TYPE: Offline Installer/ Full Standalone Setup
- COMPATIBILITY ARCHITECTURE: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- DEVELOPERS: Oracle VirtualBox Inc
System Requirements For Virtualbox Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Software [v6.0][64 Bit] Full Offline Installer Setup
- OPERATING SYSTEM: WINDOWS 7 | 8 | 10 | XP | VISTA
- MEMORY (RAM): 2 GB RAM Needed
- HARD DISK SPACE: 2 GB Hard Disk Space Needed
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz or faster
Download Virtualbox Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Software [v6.0][64 Bit] Full Offline Installer Setup For Windows 7 | 8 | 10 | 11
Click on links given below to start downloading Virtualbox Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Software [v5.2.2][64 Bit] Full Offline Installer Setup.
This Virtualbox Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 Software [v6.0][64 Bit] Full Offline Installer setup is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows versions and will work with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10.