HP Universal Print Drivers Full Setup Overview
HP Printer Drivers are needed almost in every office. Many people find it a very hectic and boring job to find appropriate print drivers for your printer. In this post, we will tell you about Downloading HP Universal Print Drivers for Windows 7, 8 and 10.
HP Universal Print Drivers Full Setup Features
A good IT manager always tries his best to reduce the number of drivers. When you install HP Universal Print Drivers, they are automatically discovered and support all HP and some non HP devices as well.
1. ANOTHER PRINTER Within your network, you can easily locate and use any other printer.
2. ADD PRINTER You can add a new printer at any time. Without needing to download any other drivers.
3. SUPPORT You are provided full printing support, including support for advanced features, for most HP LaserJet devices. Basic printing capability for many other printing devices is also provided.
4. BI-DIRECTIONAL COMMUNICATION The device features are discovered by bi-directional communication. It displays current, accurate device information, including advanced options like automatic two-sided printing, input trays, and finishing features. Need for help desk calls is reduced.
5. FAMILIAR EXPERIENCE With HP UPD, you have consistent interface across a variety of HP printers. Thus you need less training & support.
6. VERSATILE SUPPORT There are to modes which can be used with HP universal print drivers. The first mode is Traditional mode. It will be used when you are staying and one location and not moving around or traveling. The second is Dynamic mode. As the name depicts, this mode is used when you are moving and have to look for new printer.
7. REAL-TIME JOB HP Universal Print drivers comes with real time and graphical interface. Users are empowered enough to resolve common issues themselves. They can improve printer up time and boost productivity.
8. ENCRYPTED PRINTING Your printing environment is now more secure. The credit goes to print job encryption. User can queue his print job by utilizing print storage. Then he enters the PIN at output device to print their documents.
9. COMPATIBILITY & LOCALIZATION Nearly all HP devices and some non-HP devices are compatible with HP universal print drivers. You can deploy it via print server or IP. HP Universal Print Drivers is available in PCL5, PCL6, and Postscript emulation. It supports. Local language drivers are available in nearly 35 languages.
HP Universal Print Drivers Full Technical Setup Details
- SOFTWARE FULL NAME: HP Universal Print Drivers for Windows PC
- SETUP FILE NAME: upd-pcl5-x64-22.214.171.12462.exe
- FULL SETUP SIZE: 19 MB
- SETUP TYPE: Offline Installer/ Full Standalone Setup
- COMPATIBILITY ARCHITECTURE: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- DEVELOPERS: HP Inc.
System Requirements For HP Universal Print Drivers Full Offline Installer Setup
- OPERATING SYSTEM: WINDOWS 7 | 8 | 10 | XP | VISTA
- MEMORY (RAM): 512 MB RAM Needed
- HARD DISK SPACE: 50 MB Hard Disk Space Needed
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz or faster
Download HP Universal Print Drivers Full Setup For Windows 7 | 8 | 10
Click on links given below to start downloading HP Universal Print Drivers Full Setup. This is a full offline installer and standalone setup for HP Universal Print Drivers Full Offline Installer.
HP Universal Print Drivers Setup 64 Bit
HP Universal Print Drivers Setup 32 Bit
This HP Universal Print Drivers Full Offline Installer setup is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows versions and will work with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10.