EPSON L210 Printer Scanner & Drivers Offline Installer Overview
Drivers are needed to control the functions of printers or scanners or any hardware attached to your windows system. You also have to keep these drivers up to date. In today’s post, we will tell you about easiest way to download EPSON L210 Printer Scanner & Drivers.
EPSON L210 Printer Scanner & Drivers Features
EPSON L210 Printer Scanner & Drivers is a multi-purpose series. L210 is an all-in-one product. Thanks to its integrated ink system. It is perfect for home offices and students who want to print, scan and copy at an ultra-low cost.
1. MICRO PIEZO PRINTHEAD TECHNOLOGY & EPSON GENUINE INK These are the two things what makes it extra easy and costly to print with no compromise on quality.
2. WARRANTY L210 printers scanners & drivers come with 12 month (or 15,000 page) warranty and service support. It gives ultimate peace of mind and help.
3. INK TANK There is a purpose-built ink tank integrated into the printer. So you can take delight in reliable color printing without facing any turmoil that normally is the ingredient of non-genuine refills and third-party ink tank systems. The bottles of Epson Genuine Ink simplifies the process of refilling the ink tank with their clear labeling and drip-free nozzle.
4. SPEED L210 is very easy and quick to setup, especially in comparison of third party ink tank systems. It is simple three step procedure. Fill the ink supplied, turn on the printer and prime the ink system. That’s it. Now relax, and go for the print.
5. LOW COST L210 printers provide really low cost per print. One set of high-volume ink bottles is enough to print up to 4,000 pages in black and 6,500 pages in color while maintaining the ultra low cost per page for both black & white and colored pages.
6. VERY COMPACT DESIGN It comes with 12% smaller footprint than previous models.
7. MULTI-LANGUAGE EPSON L210 Printer Scanner & Drivers is available in more than 30 languages.
8. SCANNER SPECS L210 series comes with remarkable scanners whose scanning resolution is 600 DPI x 1,200 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical).
9. OUTPUT FORMATS Scanner output formats are typically BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PDF.
10. SCANNER SPEED & TYPES The scanner type of L210 series scanners is Contact Image Sensor. The single sided scan speed for A4 black is 600 DPI for 7.2 msec/line and 300 DPI for 2.4 msec/line. The single sided scan speed for A4 color is 600 DPI for 14.3 msec/line and 300 DPI for 9.5 msec/line.
EPSON L210 Printer Scanner & Drivers Offline Installer Technical Setup Details
- SOFTWARE FULL NAME: EPSON L210 Printer & Scanner Drivers
- SETUP FILE NAME: L210_x64_153UsHomeExportAsiaML_MP.exe
- FULL SETUP SIZE: 23 MB
- SETUP TYPE: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- COMPATIBILITY ARCHITECTURE: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- DEVELOPERS: EPSON Inc
System Requirements For EPSON L210 Printer Scanner & Drivers Offline Installer Setup
- OPERATING SYSTEM: WINDOWS 7 | 8 | 10 | XP | VISTA
- MEMORY (RAM): 1.0 GB RAM Needed
- HARD DISK SPACE: 200 MB Hard Disk Space Needed
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz or faster
Download EPSON L210 Printer Scanner & Drivers Offline Installer Setup For Windows 7 | 8 | 10
Click on links given below to start downloading EPSON L210 Printer Scanner & Drivers Installer Setup. This is a full offline installer and standalone setup for EPSON L210 Printer Scanner & Drivers.
Download EPSON L210 Scanner Drivers
Download EPSON L210 Printer Drivers
This EPSON L210 Printer Scanner & Drivers offline installer setup is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows versions and will work with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10.