TeamViewer Remote Desktop Software for Windows Computer Overview
It is no surprise that TeamViewer is one of the most popular and the best remote access platform that allows the users to remotely control the desktop, share files, transfer documents, share desktop and web conference without any hassle. It is a full-featured and the capable software that has improved the way we used to live.
The software is available for Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac as well that offers simpler free access to the users for commercial and non-commercial use. With the perfect interface, the TeamViewer for the Windows offers the best remote experience to the users to connect to multiple workstations. Not only TeamViewer allows you to connect from PC to PC, but also it is multi-platform that lets users to connect from PC to PC, from mobile to PC and even mobile to mobile connections as well, for the next level remote experience.
What You Can Do With TeamViewer Remote Desktop Software?
Not only this, the software has tons of features that make it the most popular remote access platform for the users. The features such as high performance, high security, and maximum capability makes its worth using among all the similar software available. Moreover, the developers have thought of every possible option and variations for the users that they can use, which is quite impressive. It is set up to be very accessible while being powerful. You can use this software by sitting away from your desktop, as you are sitting just in front. The software is designed to get you working, anywhere, anytime.
Though most people think its subscription to be expensive, however, it is still both, the cost and time effective solution for the businessmen. It has got all the tools that they need, whether it is the way to offer you access your office PC from the road or your domestic PC from your office.
So, if you are looking to increase productivity without putting much effort, TeamViewer is the best thing that you can have.
TeamViewer 14 for Windows 7, 8, 10 – PC Features
TeamViewer lets the people, places and things to connect, around the world, on the widest array of platforms and technologies. It offers tons of useful features including:
- Computers and Contacts Management – the basic feature lets the users to manage their computers, contacts and everything they need to manage without any hassle.
- Connect Instantly – TeamViewer lets the users see the notifications and recent connections so that they can easily connect to their contacts with a single click.
- Automatic Discovery – The Automatic discovery makes it easier for different PCs to discover each other and make interaction with the work.
- Easy File Transfer – TeamViewer allows the users to transfer files of any size with transfer speeds up to 200 MB/s by using convenient methods such as a file manager, contextual menus, drag & drop, and a file box that can link to cloud storage providers.
- High Security – All the transferring of files and remote connection is fool-proof under high security, as the software utilizes RSA 2048 public/private key exchange, AES (256 bit) session encryption end to end, random passwords for one-time access, optional two-factor authentication, and access controls via trusted devices as well as black- and whitelists.
TeamViewer 14 for Windows Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: TeamViewer for Windows
- Setup File Name: TeamViewer_Setup.exe
- Full Setup Size: 19 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Developers: TeamViewer GMBH.
System Requirements for TeamViewer for Windows Computer
Before you start downloading TeamViewer for Windows, make sure your PC / Laptop meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of Storage Space required.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or later.
Download TeamViewer 14 for Windows 7, 8, 10
Click on links given below to start downloading TeamViewer 14 for Windows. This is a offline installer and standalone setup for TeamViewer for Windows which is free for personal usage.TeamViewer_Setup.exe (63 downloads)
This installer setup is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows versions and will work with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10. You might be required to purchase the commercial usage license from their respective developer, in case of trial windows software versions.