SpyHunter 5 Best Anti Spyware for Windows Review
As a matter of fact, your daily antivirus utility scans for the spies and malware so that you would remain safe and sound while enjoying the ultimate surfing and browsing experience. However, most of the time that is exactly what you need but occasionally you might find that your typical antivirus slips to protect you and your system from nasty malware and spyware.
Regarding this, you need a protection that never fails to protect you from the ever increasing malware and spyware every day. In this context, Enigma’s SpyHunter 5 is exactly what you need. The software is specifically designed to offer you an ultimate protection from such problems and track down even the viruses that your regular antivirus fails to record. Moreover, the SpyHunter 5 has the capability to remove even the toughest rootkit infections that are difficult to detect and remove.
SpyHunter 5 for Windows Features
In addition to that, the Enigma Software’s SpyHunter offers a completely free scan for your computer in order to report the found malware present so that you can be able to use that report to manually clean your system. Furthermore, SpyHunter’s advanced proprietary anti-malware engine is designed to protect your system against the latest malware threats. SpyHunter’s remediation capabilities can remove trojans, ransomware, worms, viruses, rootkits, adware, potentially unwanted programs, and other objects. SpyHunter also detects and can remove Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs) programs a user may perceive as unwanted.
Its advanced scanning feature offers a robust multi-layer system scanner that is designed to track down all the new threats in your computer. This is not it, the software comes with the feature to make your scan fully customizable. This means users can opt to manually focus scans on specific folders or drives which they doubt to be infected by some malware or virus. Moreover, the software comes with the features to view logs of previous scans, manage quarantined objects, and select objects to exclude from future SpyHunter scans.
So if you want to make your system threat and malware free, Enigma Software’s SpyHunter 5 is everything that you need for your Windows 7, 8 and 10.
The features of this amazing malware detection software include:
- Malware Detection and Removal – Just as its name implies, the SpyHunter 5 is specifically designed to detect and remove all the kinds of malware present from your system including adware, keyloggers, Trojans, worms and many other types of malware.
- Detection and Removal of Unwanted Programs – Not only the SpyHunter protects your system from malware but also is capable of detecting and removing grayware, potentially unwanted programs, certain tracking cookies, and other nuisances that can compromise your privacy.
- User-Friendly Interface – SpyHunter offers a simple and easy to use, feature packed interface that offers the ultimate malware detecting experience ever.
- Custom Malware Fixes – Users can get the premium version of SpyHunter 5 to get custom malware fixes specifically designed to offer you an effortless and completely safe experience for the lifetime.
SpyHunter 5 for Windows PC Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: SpyHunter 5 for Windows PC
- Setup File Name: SpyHunter-Installer.exe
- Full Setup Size: 5.66 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Developers: EnigmaSoftware
System Requirements for SpyHunter 5 Windows PC Software
Before you start downloading SpyHunter 5, make sure your PC / Laptop meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of Storage Space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Download SpyHunter 5 for Windows 7, 8, 10
Click on links given below to start downloading SpyHunter 5. This is a full offline installer and standalone setup for SpyHunter 5. This installer setup is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows versions and will work with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10.
You might be required to purchase the software license from their respective developer, in case of trial windows software versions.