.Net Framework 4.7.1 | 4.6.2 Offline Installer Setup Windows Overview
When it comes to developing applications more easily, the only thing that comes to mind is .Net Framework, which is programming framework created by Microsoft that developers can use to create applications more easily.
If you are a non-developer, you would not need to know what it is and what it can do, but ensure that it is working correctly. However, if you are a developer, you don’t need to ask what .Net Framework actually is and what it is used for.
For the starters, .Net Framework provides the developers and applications with an orderly way to access databases, web services, and other communication tools. With the increased compatibility and the increasing need for this software among the developers, .Net Framework has been launched by the Microsoft in a variety of versions with the most compatible ones – 4.6.2 and 4.7.1. These two versions come with loads of features that a developer want in a single package. With the accessibility improvements in narration, high contrast and focus control areas, you can probably find anything in this version.
Not only this, the later version comes with the support for .NET Standard 2.0, which adds 200 new APIs to .NET framework. Furthermore, it includes features that automatically updates the element which uses implicit DataTemplates after changing a resource and this is controlled by a new property. The other features that make these two versions of .Net Framework better and worth considering for the application development includes accessibility improvements, support for runtime feature detection in compiler, support for ReadOnlyReferences in CIL, HTTP cookie parsing, execution step invoker and much more.
.Net Framework 4.7.1 | 4.6.2 Offline Installer Windows Features
.Net Framework 4.7.1 and 4.6.2 comes with tons of impressive features for the developers including:
- Support for .NET Standard 2.0 – The .Net Framework comes with the support for .Net Standard 2.9 that adds 200 new APIs to .NET framework.
- GC Performance Improvements – These two versions of .Net Framework comes with lots of GC Performance improvements including boosted memory allocation performance, architectural change, and better performance.
- Configuration Builders – Unlike the previous versions of .Net Framework, the newly introduced configuration builders allow the developers to inject and build configurations for applications at runtime. This allows the applications to be custom-defined.
- ASP.NET Forms Authentication – A new and secure SHA-2, successor to SHA-1 hash algorithm has been introduced for forms authentication, in the 4.7.1 version of .Net Framework for the maintained compatibility.
.Net Framework 4.7.1 | 4.6.2 Offline Installer Windows Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: .Net Framework 4.7.1 and 4.6.2
- Setup File Name: DotNet_Framework_4.62_4.71_Windows.zip
- Full Setup Size: 124 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Developers: Microsoft Inc
System Requirements for .Net Framework 4.7.1 | 4.6.2 Offline Installer Windows PC
Before you start downloading .Net Framework 4.7.1 & 4.6.2 Offline Installer Windows, make sure your PC / Laptop meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB of Storage Space required.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or later.
Download .Net Framework 4.7.1 | 4.6.2 Offline Installer Windows PC
Click on links given below to start downloading .Net Framework 4.7.1 & 4.6.2 Offline Installer Windows. This is a full offline installer and standalone setup for .Net Framework 4.7.1 & 4.6.2 Offline Installer Windows.Download .Net Framework
This dot net framework offline installer setup is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows versions and will work with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10. The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 is a highly compatible, in-place update to the Microsoft .NET Framework 4/4.5/4.5.1/4.5.2/4.6/4.6.1. The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1 is a highly compatible, in-place update to the Microsoft .NET Framework 4, 4.5, 4.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, and 4.7. The offline package can be used in situations where the web installer cannot be used due to lack of internet connectivity.