Apple QuickTime 7 Overview
Downloading a media player for your Windows is just like visiting a doctor which you know you have to go, but still, you are wondering how painful it would be. You definitely want to play all your media files smoothly and decently, but you know that finding a good one will definitely give you a hard time.
Luckily, we have got a really good media player for you that will save you from pain and irritation. Yep, we are talking about the QuickTime 7 from Apple that has been around for years and is serving the users with some quality media playing options and experience. The 7th version of QuickTime has got some excellent new features, in addition to the basic ones that will surely justify our efforts for you.
QuickTime 7 Video Codec Pack .H264 For Adobe After Effects
The Apple’s QuickTime 7 will allow you to play the videos that are already stored on your window’s hardware as well as stream the content online simply by supplying it with the URL of the video source. The app supports several video formats to offer the users smooth video playing experience without any hassle of installing additional plugins and software.
The QuickTime 7, just like its previous versions, comes with a free basic and pro version, of course, with some different features and functionality. The free player can no longer play multiple files simultaneously, however, on the other hand, the pro version that cost, $29.99, have got some really powerful features that are missing in its basic version.
In addition to the primitive yet powerful editing features, the pro version also offers some excellent features including Apple boosted playback, a full-screen mode with disappearing playback controls, movie properties window, audio recording feature and much more. Not only videos, the QuickTime 7 also supports audio, still images, graphics and virtual reality (VR) movies as well.
The app is quite easy to use with the simple interface and the crisp quality. Moreover, this player from Apple automatically determines the connection speed of the PC. And then chooses the highest possible quality stream for the amount of bandwidth available that you have.
QuickTime 7 Features for Windows PC
- QuickTime 7 is simply the media player that you want for your system because of the excellent features it hoods including:
- Easy-to-Use Controls – QuickTime 7 offers really simple and intuitive user interface for all the users. To offer them the next level media playing experience.
- Streaming Media Support – Not only you can play the media stored on your system, but also this media player lets you stream the online content of your choice anytime, anywhere you want.
- New Playback Capabilities – The new Playback Capabilities are really amazing for the enhanced user experience.
- Movie Properties Windows – You will really love the movie properties window that simplifies annotating your files and minor edits, like adjusting volume, base and treble etc.
- Several Video Format Support – The QuickTime 7 offers the support for almost all kinds of video formats including AVI, MOV, MPEG, MP4 and many others.
- Resume Playback Feature – if for some reason you ever lost your connection. The resume playback feature will automatically configure and resume it back.
QuickTime 7 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: QuickTime 7.7.9
- Setup File Name: QuickTime7.7.9_offline_setup_GetPCApps.com.zip
- Full Setup Size: 41.9 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Developers: Apple Inc
System Requirements for QuickTime 7 for Windows PC
Before you start downloading QuickTime 7 for your Windows Computer / Laptop. Make sure your PC / Laptop meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP Vista 7 8 8.1 10
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 250 MB of Disk Storage Space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Download QuickTime 7.7.9 for Windows Computer
Click on links given below to start downloading QuickTime 7. This is a full offline installer and standalone setup for QuickTime 7.
This installer setup is compatible with both 32 bit (x86) and 64 bit Windows versions and will work with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10. Apple QuickTime is completely free to use.