PUBG PC Lite Setup Full Offline Installer Overview
Developers of PUBG PC has released a lighter version of the same game for the low-end computers and laptops.
You don’t need to run emulators from now on, simply install the PUBG PC Lite and enjoy the lag-free gameplay.
There is no difference in the interface of this game as compared to the PUBG game, developers have just optimized the graphics for low spec PCs without sacrificing the spirit of the game.
Unlike PUBG this liter version of the game is free to download and play. This PUBG PC Lite is without a doubt far better than playing the PUBG mobile version via emulators since they require more than 3GB of RAM. Whereas the PUBG PC Lite can perfectly run on the 4GB RAM computer or Laptop.
PUBG PC Lite for Windows PC Offline Installer Setup Features
In fact, PUBG PC Lite is the only battle royale game that you can play on a low spec PC. You just need a system that has a Core i3 processor as compared to the beefy requirements of other similar games including PUBG PC paid one.
For now this game in its beta phase but soon the developers will update it. Another good thing is that PUBG PC Lite is smaller in size as compared to the normal PUBG PC game.
It only requires 4GB of disk space. But while playing you will get almost the same experience as the PC version of this game.
You don’t need a dedicated graphics card to play PUBG PC Lite, it can even run on Intel’s integrated graphics like HD 4000. Yet PUBG PC Lite has three main maps Sanhok, Miramar and Erangel. But soon developers will release the snowy Vikandi as well.
- EASY INSTALLATION Installing PUBG PC Lite is pretty easy. It saves you a lot of time that you can utilize in a better cause.
- NO TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED The best thing about the PUBG PC Lite is that it does not require any technical knowledge. Whether you are a beginner or a novice in technical terms, PUBG has you covered.
- BEAUTIFUL INTERFACE In addition to that, PUBG PC Lite offers a beautiful interface that enhances your productivity and experience at the same time.
- PRE-CONFIGURED COMPONENTS Yep, you have got all the components pre-configured with PUBG PC Lite. You do not need to configure them manually.
- AWESOME SUPPORT In addition to the excellent services, PUBG PC Lite offers awesome support. The friendly and cooperative team is very responsive and answers to your queries within a matter of seconds so you can get started with your game on the go.
- ONE CLICK INSTALLATION Installing PUBG PC Lite is just a matter of one click. You don’t need to spend hours installing a LAMP Stack, Thanks to PUBG PC Lite Setup.
- SAY GOODBYE TO HASSLE PUBG PC Lite product containers are hassle-free. All the applications are also available as VM, hence really easy to migrate.
- AFFORDABLE PACKAGES Moreover, the PUBG PC Lite offers affordable and a wide range of packages that you can choose according to your needs and preferences.
- LATEST UPDATES You don’t need to worry about using the old version of PUBG Lite anymore. Developers offer automatic updates for the PUBG PC Lite so that you can experience the newer and better PUBG PC every time for your business.
PUBG PC Lite Full Offline Installer Technical Setup Details
- SOFTWARE FULL NAME: PUBG PC Lite Installer for Windows PC
- SETUP FILE NAME: PUBG-Lite-Setup.exe
- FULL SETUP SIZE: 64.2 MB
- SETUP TYPE: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- COMPATIBILITY ARCHITECTURE: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- DEVELOPERS: Tencent Games Inc.
System Requirements For PUBG PC Lite Full Offline Installer Setup
- OPERATING SYSTEM: WINDOWS 7 | 8 | 10 | XP | VISTA
- MEMORY (RAM): 4 GB RAM Needed
- HARD DISK SPACE: 4GB Hard Disk Space Needed
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core i3 2.4 GHz or faster
Download PUBG PC Lite Full Offline Installer Setup For Windows 7 | 8 | 10
Click on links given below to start downloading PUBG PC Lite Full Offline Installer Setup. This is a full offline installer and standalone setup for PUBG PC Lite Stack Full Offline Installer.
This PUBG PC Lite Full Offline Installer setup is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows versions and will work with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10.