We are loading your link...
Get PC Apps is website that is designed to help Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 users with their software needs.
Foxit PDF Reader Overview
When it comes to a PDF reader, your mind will surely say one single name Adobe Reader, which is probably the slowest to load and comes with a large baggage. Foxit PDF Reader is probably the fastest PDF reader we have for the windows right now and it surely doesn’t come with a large baggage just like the Adobe Reader.
Foxit PDF Reader & PDF File Viewer Windows Computer Software
Foxit PDF Reader is actually the tad faster than the Adobe Reader and offers tons of interesting features that Adobe Reader lacks. So, if you are looking to switch your PDF reader, Foxit PDF Reader is surely the best alternative.
Just like the Adobe Reader, the actual functioning of the Foxit PDF Reader is quite simple and straightforward. It allows the PC and desktop users to load and read the PDFs for free. Not only this, it actually comes with a PDF printer as well, so that you can actually create PDFs for free. In addition to these two basic features, the Foxit PDF Reader also offers the functional features like filling out the PDF forms, simple interface, various customization options and multiple document view. There is also less advertisement that you can see in Adobe reader.
Furthermore, the Foxit PDF Reader also offers various ways to mark up a document. These ways include drawing a selection of shapes like arrows, circles or square over the text, adding callouts like notes and typewriter texts and highlighting the text. The best part of this PDF reader is that it actually features a set of tools that allow the users to calculate region, perimeter, and distance as well.
Moreover, this PDF Reader also features the Safe Reading Mode that does not allow the program to execute any program code without your consent. The app also features the built-in Facebook and Twitter sharing, making it easier for the users to communicate and share the notes, without any hassle.
So, if you are looking for an impressive Adobe Reader alternate, Foxit PDF Reader is surely the best option!
Foxit PDF Reader Features
The Foxit Reader enables you to become a part of the connected world, with its amazing features. These features include:
- Most Lightweight PDF Reader – When it comes to installation, Foxit PDF Reader is the most light in weight software for the Windows. It is mere 14MB
- Amazing User Interface – the Foxit Reader is just like a wizard with a simple interface. You can customize the skin theme, reading history, reading mode.
- Multiple Document View – Foxit interface allows the users to open different tabs just like your browser for the multiple document view, which is not enabled in Adobe Reader.
- Different Markup Options – Foxit PDF Readers also offers different markup options like drawing over different shapes and arrows, adding callouts or notes and highlighting the text.
- Select Text Easily – Foxit lets you snap a copy of your document or any other page you want and lets you select the text easily.
- Safe and Encrypted – the reader features the fully secure and encrypted software that ensures full security of your confidential data.
Foxit PDF Reader Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Foxit PDF Reader
- Setup File Name: FoxitReader901_GetPCApps.com.exe
- Full Setup Size: 55.5 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Developers: Foxit Software
System Requirements for Foxit PDF Reader
Before you start downloading Foxit PDF Reader, make sure your PC / Laptop meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB of Storage Space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
Download Foxit PDF Reader for Windows 7, 8, 10
Click on links given below to start downloading Foxit PDF Reader. This is a full offline installer and standalone setup for Foxit PDF Reader.Download Foxit PDF Reader
This installer setup is compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows versions and will work with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10. You might be required to purchase the software license from their respective developer, in case of trial windows software versions. If you want to get the ultimate reading experience, get your Foxit PDF Reader from here.