We are loading your link...
Get PC Apps is website that is designed to help Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 users with their software needs.
Paint.NET Photo Editing Software for Windows Overview
Bygone are the days when you have to spend your complete whole days to edit your photos. Now you can easily edit your photos without any hassle using a fully functional photo editor software without any cost. Among the plethora of photo editing software available for Windows, one of the sparkling names and originally a pioneer f this growing market is Paint.NET.
As a replacement to Windows Paint, Microsoft originally commissioned Paint.NET Photo Editing Software for windows. Using this software, the users can manipulate their photos and draw and paint pixels. As a matter of fact, this Paint.NET software has actually bridged the gap between the Adobe Photoshop and illustrator type software.
Using this Paint.NET Photo editor software for Windows, the users can fix their pictures including fix the red eye, fix the contrast, change the sky color to green, paint the fake details into the picture and do lots of things that the Paint in Windows don’t allow. Even, the users can transform the picture into the oil painting.
The software is pretty simple to look, but you will find each and every complex feature that you can find in Photoshop and GIMP. Just like these open source photo editors, Paint.NET also features layers, enabling the users to edit specific areas of the picture or create a whole new image using their creativity ad different artistic tools. There is a gradient tool, simple text editor, powerful zoom function and clone stamp tool to edit the photos and to clean up the grainy pictures.
If you are looking for some other added features, the Paint.NET Photo Editor Software also allows the users to download free extensions that allow you to create more with your creativity. There are lots of filters that you can also add to your photos to transform them into the Instagram-style images.
The Paint.Net photo editor software offers the similar interface as that of the Adobe Photoshop, but it is quite intuitive for the complete newbies. So, get this amazing photo editing software on your Windows 7, 8 and 10 and be your own kind of creative.
Paint.NET depends on Microsoft’s .NET Framework 4.7.1, which is automatically installed if it isn’t already on the system. Paint.NET will automatically run in 64-bit mode if possible. You must have a 64-bit capable CPU and an x64 edition of Windows.
Paint.NET Photo Editing Software Offline Installer Setup for Windows Features
Paint.NET is a great raster image program that offers an array of fascinating features for the professional and basic image editors. These features include:
- Clean and Uncluttered Interface – the beautiful and clean user interface with the tabbed files’ access allows the beginners and the professionals to work easily without any hassle.
- It’s Lightning Fast – The Piant.NET photo editing software is best if you want to get your photos edited within a matter of seconds. Unlike Adobe Photoshop and the GIMP, Paint.NET offers quick editing and response.
- It has got Everything You Need – With the support of layers to tons of filters, a wide range of image formats to image editing plugins, the Paint.NET has got everything that you need to get started.
- Unlimited Levels of Undo – The Paint.NET also offers the unlimited levels of undo so that you can always try out several ideas without worrying to lose your original image.
- Lots of Editing Tools – The Paint.NET also features lots of image editing tools from correcting your red-eye to treating your skin, from adjusting the brightness to managing the contrast, Paint.NET has got you covered.
Paint.NET Photo Editing Software Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Paint.NET Photo Editing Software
- Setup File Name: paint.net.4.0.21.getpcapps.com.zip
- Full Setup Size: 6 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64 Bit (x64)
- Developers: GetPaint Dot Net
System Requirements for Paint.NET Photo Editing Software
Before you start downloading Paint.NET Photo Editing Software, make sure your PC / Laptop meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 | 8 | 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of Storage Space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo or later.
Download Paint.NET Photo Editing Software Offline Installer Setup
Click on links given below to start downloading Paint.NET Photo Editing Software.Download Paint.net
This is a full offline installer and standalone setup for Paint.NET Photo Editing Software. This installer setup is compatible with only 64 bit Windows versions and will work with Windows 7 SP1 / 8 / 8.1 / 10.